Program Level - Undergraduate Certificate
Program Length - 9 months
Q. How much will this program cost me?*
A. The program costs are:
Q. What other costs are there for this program?
A. No additional information provided. For further program cost information click here.
Q. How long will it take me to complete this program?
A. The program is designed to take 5 months to complete.
Q. What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
A. The job placement rate for students who completed this program in 2012-2013 was 100%.
For futher information about this job placement rate and jobs related to this program, see below.
|Q. What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
A. Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
* Less than 10 graduates received loans. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the loan recipients.
Job Placement Rate Information
- Name of the state this placement rate is calculated for:
- Mississippi Community College Board
- Who is included in the calculation of this rate?
- All students who completed this program between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013 are included in this calculation.
- What types of jobs were these students placed in?
- The job placement rate includes completers hired for: jobs within the field
- Positions that recent completers were hired for include: EMT Basic Technicians
- When were the former students employed?
- This rate is based on program completers who were employed within six months of completion.
- How were completers tracked?
- Completer/alumni survey (100% response rate)
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program: