Current Students Reverse Transfer & Returning Students
  • Log in to myEC
  • Click on the Student Tab
  • Click on My Graduation
  • Complete the online graduation application
  • Have you met most of the degree requirements at EC, but would like to reverse transfer courses from other colleges and universities to complete your associate degree at EC?
  • Have you met all of the degree requirements for graduation at EC, but never applied for graduation?

If you are not currently enrolled and meet the above criteria, please complete the the following form:

Graduation Application for Reverse Transfer & Returning Students

If you still need a few more courses, then complete the
Application for Admission
to reapply and register for classes.