2018-19 Centralettes Tryout Information
- Thursday, March 22, 5-7 p.m., South Campus Gym (must attend workshop to learn routine prior to tryout)
- Participants will learn a dance routine and cover basic dance techniques that are essential for Centralettes, including leaps, toe points, splits, and turns.
- Tuesday, April 3, 1-3 p.m., South Campus Gym
- Tuesday, April 3, 3-5 p.m., South Campus Gym
- Results should be posted that evening
If you need more details immediately, please contact the Band Director Ed Girling at 601-481-4395 or email@example.com.
Audition Tryout Routine:
Note: The 8 bars on her knees is a solo section for each girl to show their own work. The kicks shown are at "half mast" They should be full kicks just like in the Fundamentals videos.
Routine Music Only