Welcome Back Week 2017
The Student Body Association has put together a number of activities to welcome students back to campus. Below is the schedule.
Sunday, August 13
- Move-In Day, 1-3 p.m.
- Mandatory Dorm Meetings, 5 p.m. (Women), 7 p.m. (Men), Huff Auditorium
Monday, August 14
- Welcome Back Kick-Off Block Party, 6 p.m., Cross Hall Parking Lot
- Manhunt Game, 9 p.m., Campus Wide
Tuesday, August 15
- Cookout with the Council, 5:30 p.m., Pavilion
- Water Night, 6:30 p.m., Pavilion
Wednesday, August 16
- Clubs Unite, 8 p.m., Brackeen-Wood Gym
Thursday, August 17
- Glow in the Dark Volleyball Tournament, 7 p.m., Sand Volleyball Courts at the Lake