Annual and endowed scholarships are funded by individual and/or group donations and are made available to eligible students according to each scholarship's criteria.
Annual scholarships can be funded on a semester or yearly basis and no minimum contribution is required. However, annual scholarships are usually funded to cover tuition which is currently $1,430 per semester.
The endowment of a scholarship requires a minimum investment of $20,000. An endowment may be established with a minimum initial investment of $2,000 with agreement to complete the total $20,000 investment in three years or less.
The Foundation currently has 105 endowed scholarships, 36 annual scholarships, and 7 partially endowed scholarships. A minimum is required to endow these partially endowed scholarships, and scholarships cannot be awarded until the minimum amount is reached. With your help these partially endowed scholarships can be fully endowed and awarded to deserving students.
One very important scholarship program is our East Central Scholars program. EC Scholars offers top students two full years of tuition paid educational opportunities at East Central.
If you are interested in contributing to or establishing a scholarship at East Central, please contact the Foundation office at 601-635-6327 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Partially Endowed Scholarship
- Ruth Bennett Memorial Scholarship
- Alford J. Deaton Endowed Scholarship
- Sara L. Heard Endowed Scholarship
- Brenda K. Johnson Gospel Choir Scholarship
- George L. Mason Endowed Scholarship
- Mississippi Organization for Associate Degree Nursing ASNEC Scholarship
- Kurt Daniel Simoneau Memorial Scholarship
- Huey G. Stone Memorial Scholarship
- Laura Reeves Thorne Memorial Scholarship