Do you plan to attend college anywhere next school year? If the answer is yes, then you need to apply/reapply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov beginning on October 1, 2017. Beat the priority dates and deadline!
Complete the 2018-19 FAFSA:
1. Early FAFSA filing for the 2018-19 academic year (Fall 2018 and Spring 2019) begins October 1, 2017.
2. The 2018-19 FAFSA will require income information from the 2016 tax year.
Additional FAFSA Resources:
- 8 Steps to Filling Out the FAFSA
- 7 Things You Need Before Filling Out the FAFSA
- 12 Common FAFSA Mistakes
- Parent’s Guide to Filling Out the FAFSA