Do you plan to attend college anywhere next school year? If the answer is yes, then you need to apply/reapply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov beginning on October 1, 2018. Beat the priority dates and deadline!
Complete the 2019-20 FAFSA:
1. Early FAFSA filing for the 2019-20 academic year (Fall 2019 and Spring 2020) begins October 1, 2018.
2. The 2019-20 FAFSA will require income information from the 2017 tax year.
Additional FAFSA Resources:
- Official Blog of the U.S. Department of Education
- 7 Things You Need Before Filling Out the FAFSA
- 11 Common FAFSA Mistakes
- Parent’s Guide to Filling Out the FAFSA
- 3 FAFSA Deadlines You Should Know