Spring 2021 Semester Choir/Vocè Auditions
- Thursday, January 7, from 10 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, January 8, from 9 a.m. to Noon
- Monday, January 11, from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 12, from 11 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
*There will be a sign-up sheet on the door of Room 102 of the Vickers Fine Arts Center for time slots on those days.
- Monday, January 11, at 10:50 a.m. in Vickers Fine Arts Center Auditorium
*In order to be considered for Vocè, students must audition and make choir first.
For questions, contact Lucus Orndorff at 601-635-6225 or email@example.com.
- Students sign-up for an audition time at the main entrance of Vickers Fine Arts Center
- Students will enter with masks on into the right side of the auditorium to audition
- Students will exit the left side of the auditorium when the audition is over
- Students will exit the building through the main entrance
About the Choir/Vocè
The East Central Community College Concert Choir is made up of music majors and non-music majors. The choir is an audition only choir and consists of around 80 members.
Vocè is the college's vocal ensemble.
For questions or more information, contact Lucus Orndorff, choral instructor and choir director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019-20 Concert Choir
East Central Community College provides each Concert Choir member a half tuition scholarship for their musical excellence and stellar representation of the college. See the link below for information about audition requirements.
Concert Choir is scheduled as a class and meets three times weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m. Students receive a credit for the class as well as a scholarship.
For more information, contact: