Foundation Scholarship Application Instructions
- Visit www.eccc.edu.
- Click on the myEC icon as shown below:
- Login using your Username (student ID#) and Password.
(If you have already applied for admission, you should have received this information via email. If you have not yet applied for admission, you will receive this information via email once you have completed the Fall 2019 application process. You will not be able to apply for these scholarships until you have completed an application for admission and been accepted.)
- Select the “Future Student” tab on the top menu.
- Select the “My Scholarships” tab on the side menu.
- Ensure that each section listed under the “My Scholarships” tab is completed:
Declared Program of Study & Program Emphasis
School & Civic Activities
Scholarship Specific Questions - with any required attachments
Signed Verification Form from High School Counselor (if outside the 5 county local district)
- With the “Scholarship Specific” tab, please note the symbol below. Additional information may be required.
- Save the application by selecting "Save My Progress" button to gather neccessary attachements.
- Once all required information has been entered or attached, select the "Submit Application" button.
NOTE: The application can only be submitted ONCE so please make sure it is complete before submitting!
Many Foundation scholarships have a financial need requirement. To be considered for these Foundation scholarships, please apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list East Central Community College (Financial Aid Code: 02404) as a choice to receive this information.
The ECCC Foundation scholarship application deadline is Friday, February 15, 2019.