The East Central Community College baseball MVP Showcase is based upon targeting talented atlhetes from the Classes of 2018-21 who have either been recommended or spotted as viable prospects or both. We encourage each of you to take advantage of this opportunity and to take a closer look at our baseball program and college.
- Pre-registration is encouraged due to limited space available.
- The registration fee for the showcase is $75.
- Final check-in and registration will take place on August 19 beginning with position players at 9 a.m. and pitchers at 11:30 a.m. If you would like to showcase your skills as a pitcher and position player, you will need to check in at 9 a.m. (There are only a limited number of slots available so please register in advance.)
- 9 a.m. -- Registration for position players.
- 9:30 a.m. -- Jog, stretch, 60-yard dash (twice)
- 9:30 a.m. -- Parents' meeting
- 10 a.m. -- Pro-type workout to test arm strength and fielding ability
- 11 a.m. -- Batting practice for position players
- 11:30 a.m. -- Pitchers' registration and check-in
For More Information:
2017 8th Consecutive Appearance MACJC Playoffs/NJCAA Region 23 Appearance/Achieved No. 6 National Ranking
2016 MACJC CHAMPIONS (7th Consecutive Appearance; More than any other MACJC Team)/Region 23 Runner Up/No. 10 National Rankings
2016 Region 23 Runner Up / Ranked No. 10 Nationally
2015 MACJC Playoff Appearance
2014 MACJC & Region 23 Appearance
2013 MACJC Champions/Ranked No. 16 Nationally
2012 & 2011 MACJC Playoff Appearance
2010 MACJC Runner-Up/Ranked No. 10 Nationally
2007 MACJC Champions
Registration Fee is $75. Make checks payable to ECCC Baseball. Mail checks to:
ATTN: Neal Holliman
P.O. Box 129
Decatur, MS 39327