Saturday, January 19, 2019
The East Central Community College baseball MVP Showcase is based upon targeting talented athletes from the Classes of 2019-22 who have either been recommended or spotted as viable prospects or both. We encourage each of you to take advantage of this opportunity and to take a closer look at our baseball program and college.
- Pre-registration is encouraged due to limited space available.
- The registration fee for the showcase is $100.
- Final check-in and registration will take place on January 19, 2019, beginning with position players at 9 a.m. and pitchers at 11:30 a.m. If you would like to showcase your skills as a pitcher and position player, you will need to check in at 9 a.m. (There are only a limited number of slots available so please register in advance.)
- 9 a.m. -- Registration for position players.
- 9:30 a.m. -- Jog, stretch, 60-yard dash (twice)
- 9:30 a.m. -- Parents' meeting
- 10 a.m. -- Pro-type workout to test arm strength and fielding ability
- 11 a.m. -- Batting practice for position players
- 11:30 a.m. -- Pitchers' registration and check-in
For More Information:
- Neal Holliman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 601-635-6374
- Chance Whitten, email@example.com, 601-635-6226
- Matt Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 601-635-6415
Registration Fee is $100. Make checks payable to ECCC Baseball. Mail checks to:
ATTN: Neal Holliman
P.O. Box 129
Decatur, MS 39327