Career & Technical Education Support Services (CTSS) provides students with assistance in a variety of ways. These include:
- ADA testing accommodations for eligible students
- basic skills practice and enhancement
- class schedule planning and preparation
- personal and academic counseling
- help in completing admissions or financial aid forms
- career assessment and planning
CTSS instructors strive to offer encouragement and support to all students.
Contact them at:
ECCC Daycare Center
The daycare center is available to full time students and faculty/staff members. Applications must be made in the Office of Career & Technical Education. Contact Sherri Anders at 601-635-6277 for further information or an application.